Friday 18 January 2019

Con Job


We interrupt the usual output of this blog to bring you this important announcement. On the 1st and 2nd of June, I'm going to be a guest at Great Yarmouth Comic Con 2019!

I should point out straight away that this is largely because I'll be helping out the good folks at Wyldstorm Games, who'll have stalls and demo games at the event, but everyone involved have graciously allowed me to also attend in my capacity as an author, so I'll have books for sale (which I will, of course, be signing). I'm also hoping to premiere the third book in the Curriculum, The Flyblown Crusade, at the event.

Obviously it goes without saying that I'm incredibly excited to be a part of something like this, and I'll be sure to bring you a convention report once the dust settles. Maybe I'll even see you there!

Of course, if you absolutely can't wait to see what all the fuss is about*, you can always check out the links to the right and pick up either Kindle or Paperback versions of the first two books right now!






*Statistically there must be some somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment