Friday 9 March 2018

Quick update


So, here's a quick, and somewhat overdue, update on what's going on over here. To get the really bad bit out of the way first, I recently lost my father in an accident. Obviously this has hit me pretty hard, and due to the way our family business was organised has lead to all manner of related headaches. If you're wondering why I went with this image, that news is represented by the black bit.

On the happier side, I've just about completed my second full-length novel, "The Third Mirror". I'm just waiting on Sean Harrington to complete my cover art and I've also received a beautiful new world map from Tiffany Munro.  The map can bee seen on the Thelenic Curriculum Landing Page on this blog- be sure to scroll right to the bottom, the map you want to see is the nice colour one, not my ugly monochrome effort. (This news, if you hadn't figured it out yet, is the white bit)

As for the blog going forward, I will return to the whole 40k and related scene soon, once my life settles into its new routine a little more. I have plans for the Dark Eldar when they release, and hopefully it won't be long before I feel like putting the beginnings of them into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment